This is an annual exercise I’ve done since 2014 in which I set goals for myself for the next year. A lot like New Years Resolutions, this is just like a vision board for my next year. In 2014, it was The 36/36 Challenge (36 because I started it late in the year) and last year, it was The 51/51 Challenge (51 because I got it out a week late.)
Won’t you join me this year? You can do 52 weeks, or 365 days or 18 new moons or something! Link up to this page and let us know if you’re doing something so we can see you on!
This year, as I’m working through the goals, they will be color coded as follows:
These are done
These are being worked on
- Do at least two months of blogging every day. (Outside of NaBloPoMo.) 1/2
- Look into preschool for Wee One.
- Get pregnant.
- Submit at least four stories for publication/contests. (They don’t have to win or be accepted, but I have to write several stories well enough to submit.) 1/4
- Do one of those art/wine nights. Where you paint something, and usually are drinking too.
- Make five friends in Cbus.
- Take a vacation.
- Go to a political event.
- Make and use a homemade beauty product.
- Complete a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.
- Find a farmer’s market here.
- Learn how to juggle. (Specifically, be able to make it through five tosses.)
- Visit the Columbus Museum of Art
- Take WO to Center of Science and Industry
- Take WO to Topiary Park
- Keep a bullet journal
- Hike at least two different trails.
- Bicycle 50 miles in one month.
- Find a faith community here.
- Buy a house
- Get an annual membership somewhere
- (If we buy a house) Landscape a yard
- Do something to hair: dye or wrap it.
- Write annual goals for 2018