Every year, I set a certain number of “challenges,” or projects to accomplish. As the year goes on, I update how I’m going on the challenges, and write about a couple of them. I would love for you to join me! I could only come up with 10 for this year, though I might add some as the year progresses.
This color means it’s done.
This color means I’m working on it.
Write two articles a month – maybe 4, so one a week. No
- Read two books a month. I did it! I really did it! I’m going to try to read more next year!
- Get pregnant. This is the, I think, third year this goal has been on the list, sadly. Turns out this actually has a name: Secondary Infertility. I obviously don’t write about the trying part, but we’re talking to a fertility specialist and I might write more about that. No
- Take a vacation. And not to St. Louis. No.
- Send at least two stories to publication/contest. I think I did it once, which is better than non.
- Do something awesome for my 40th birthday. I went back to Seattle!
- Buy a new (to me) car. Yes.
- Finish my big story. (From my Bucket List Bounty)
See five movies in a theater. (I don’t go to the movies often, but I like it when I’m there.)This was obviously just not that important to me.
- Take a weekend trip with family, Cohiba and Wee One. – We took a couple of day trips, and I think that counts.