Every year, I set a certain number of “challenges,” or projects to accomplish. As the year goes on, I update how I’m going on the challenges, and write about a couple of them. I would love for you to join me! I could only come up with 10 for this year, though I might add some as the year progresses.
This color means it’s done.
This color means I’m working on it.
Write two articles a month – maybe 4, so one a week.
- Read two books a month. (That doesn’t seem like much, but sometimes it feels like a lot.)
- Get pregnant. This is the, I think, third year this goal has been on the list, sadly. Turns out this actually has a name: Secondary Infertility. I obviously don’t write about the trying part, but I might write about the fertility specialist part, because I’m going to see one in a few weeks.
- Take a vacation. And not to St. Louis.
- Send at least two stories to publication/contest.
- Do something awesome for my 40th birthday.
- Buy a new (to me) car.
- Finish my big story. (From my Bucket List Bounty)
See five movies in a theater. (I don’t go to the movies often, but I like it when I’m there.)
- Take a weekend trip with family, Cohiba and Wee One.