Just because it is April and I am doing the A to Z thing, there are still my regularly scheduled(ish) features that I don’t want to ignore! This week in Share Your World, Cee had a guest blogger put questions forth, and they’re fun!
Check out my answers, check out Cee’s, and let me know that you think! What would your answers be?
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
Dare I bring up “moist?”
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Acceptance. Nature. Open windows.
4. What turns you off?
Judgement and pressure.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
It is a very commonplace word that begins with an F – Fie. Fie is the word I began to say after Wee One arrived to keep from swearing in front of her. Because that other F word is really my favorite.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Coffee brewing, Wee One’s giggle.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Nails on a chalkboard.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I don’t want to be a social worker with family services.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I just want open arms I can sink into.